Are you missing that impeccable Shangri-La dining experience? Fret not as Shangri-La Hotel, Kua...
Raised in Mississauga, Canada just outside of Toronto and of Iraqi descent, 22-year-old Ali Gatie has ascended as a singular voice in the culture. Within two years since his first independent release, his cumulative streams have surpassed one billion with earworms like “Say To You," “It’s You” and “Moonlight,” establishing Ali Gatie as one of the most compelling new artists straddling the pop and R&B space this year. In 2019, he released his debut EP YOU and achieved RIAA platinum status for his breakout smash “It’s You," which spent 13 weeks on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, and sold out his first six shows in less than ten minutes. Cultivating a massive international following and global media attention, Ali Gatie has been covered by the likes of Complex, HYPEBEAST, Billboard, Forbes, Genius, NYLON and more. Ali Gatie goes deep on the big subjects that have always consumed great artists. Vulnerability, love and devotion are concepts that he confronts head-on. The openness in his music is palpable and his fans, affectionately dubbed the LISN’ers, continue to multiply and hang on to the edge of every word.
Catch Ali Gatie’s first ever Malaysian show this 4 Mar 2020 at KL Live at Life Centre.
- This event is open to all ages. Attendees under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years old or above.
- Ticket holders will need to redeem their tickets for wristbands in order to gain entry to the event.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times and those found without wristbands will be asked to leave venue. Attendees are responsible for their own wristbands and lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- You will need to produce the following at the wristband redemption counter in order to redeem your wristband(s):
- The e-ticket(s) in print or digital form
- A copy of the your valid photo ID or passport matching the customer name on the ticket(s).
- The Event Organizer may refuse entry to holders of tickets that are not genuine, purchased or acquired from unauthorized agents, or damaged.
- The resale or use of tickets by third parties in connection with other offers and promotions of tickets without the prior authorization or written consent of the Event Organizer is prohibited.
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold or used by third parties in connection with other promotions, without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
General Admission: RM160 nett
- General Admission tickets are general entry free standing only.
- Ticket purchases are limited to 4 tickets per customer per transaction.
4th Mar 20:00