Introducing Beatmilitia's first fight club night this Friday 1 March 2019 at Le Noir KL Roof, where they share and experience the journey of having an intense back 2 back DJ sessions between two collective/labels. For their first session Beatmiliita welcome 'The Sweatbox' crew to join and participate for the fight.
Beatmilitia is a Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia based collaboration tool designed for all aspiring talented DJs and producers across Asia.
The Sweatbox is THE Saturday party of the KL scene and is meant to showcase local and international DJs playing extended sets of classic house edits, melodic techno, groovy tech house and anything in between.
Bringing in the contenders: the residents of Beatmilitia and The Sweatbox
Meliha vs Adam Khan
Obadius vs Funkayrol
Otherkind vs Nazarud
1. You always talk about Fight Club.
2. You will always talk about Fight Club.
3. If someone stops the music, the fight is over.
4. Only two person to a fight, back 2 back.
5. One fight at a time, fellas.
6. Dress like a champ.
7. Fights will go on for 2 hours.
8. Final rule: If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to buy a drink.
About the friendliest Fight, you can find in club town KL.
: Unit H-G-07, The Hive, TREC, Lot 435, Jalan Tun Razak, KL Roof terrace opens at 5pm. Club opens at 11pm. Free entry until 1am. RM40 (with one drink) after. To reserve your spot: Book online: https://form.jotform.me/LeNoirKL/book-a-table. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone/WhatsApp: 012-224 5416. Valet parking available.