Wired Music Week 2019 is going to be the music conference of the year in Malaysia and all of Asia. Definitely, one you and your music enthusiast friends should not miss. They will have regional and international artistes, panellists, and renowned record labels participating in their day conference sessions.
Activities will include Panel Discussions & Keynote Presentations, Production Masterclasses & Workshops, Demodrop Sessions, Gear Exhibition & Masterclass, 1-On-1 Advice Session, Networking Opportunities, Side Activities with Artists plus the night-time afterparty for all 4 days, as Wired Music Week 2019 will be taking over the whole Kuala Lumpur city when the sun sets from 7-10 March 2019.
Wired Music Week is organised by the Wired Music Week Foundation , an initiative of RBRN IDEAS . The concept and ideology behind this was formed by a cross-cultural enthusiasm of the WMW Foundation passionate about the music industry and its growth.
The core ambition of hosting Wired Music Week sparked from a drive in providing an educational platform to improve the present music scene in Asia by discovering and lending a helping hand to the blooming generation of talents from the local and global music industry.
PHASE 1 ARTISTS & SPEAKERS LINEUP (in alphabetical order)
● 22 Bullets \\ Artiste \ Thailand
● Adam Sky \\ Artiste \ Australia
● Andy Samin \\ A&R Manager \ Barong Family
● Dimatik \\ Artiste \ Australia
● Iichiro Noda \\ CEO \ Tunecore Japan
● Irwan \\ Artiste \ Netherlands
● Josh Bess \\ Product Specialist \ Focusrite & Novation
● Jurrien Romeijn \\ A&R Manager \ Armada Music
● Justine Servais \\ International PR & Promotion Manager \ Armada Music
● Kuizz \\ Artiste \ Malaysia
● Marianne Beitler \\ International Licensing Manager \ Armada Music
● Mark Yoo \\ CEO \ MPLUS82
● Omid Ghajar \\ Sound Engineer \ Iran
● Rave Republic \\ Artiste \ Singapore
● RayRay \\ Artiste \ Taiwan
● Rico Greene \\ Artiste \ Netherlands
● Sihk \\ Artiste \ Indonesia
● Spuds \\ Artiste \ Malaysia
● Thijs Van Gils \\ A&R Manager \ Armada Music
● Uberjakd \\ Artiste \ Australia
● Niels Veen \\ Marketing Director \ 2-Dutch Music Group
Tickets sales have launched and ticket purchasers will be awarded full access to Wired Music Week 2019, including panel discussions, workshops and masterclasses, demo drops, gear exhibition, pre and after-parties, and all other side activities held by the organizer.
Different ticket types are uniquely customized to suit your convenience and preferences. WMW 2019 passes include a range of options such as:
- WMW Conference Pass (4 days)
- WMW Pass (4 days + nights)
- WMW Student Pass (3 days)
- WMW Pass + Hotel stay (4 days + nights)
*all WMW ticket sales are sold in 4 phases. Save up to RM75 by getting your tickets early!