Here are some of the picks of the week ahead for the Bar and Club scene here in Kuala Lumpur wi...
Malaysia’s biggest comedian (by size) is taking the stage at Crackhouse! With his deep baritone voice and laid-back charm, Papi Zak’s comedy stylings are sure to tickle your funny bone!
Papi Zak has firmly established himself as one of the golden boys on the Malaysian comedy circuit and he just so happens to be the “biggest” Malaysia have to offer. He’s been writing, performing and doing stand-up comedy for over 12 years and continues to bring his quirky brand of humour and witty observations on the absurdities of every-day life to all this performances.
Zak has worked in production as well as on radio (on both LiteFM and REDFM) and his comfortable presence in front of a camera landed him jobs on TV as the host of two lifestyle programs – ‘The Halal Foodie’ and ‘Happy Endings’. Zak is currently the brand ambassador for Mr. Potato.
Zak’s stand up routines are tremendous and people of all ages enjoy the style he brings to the table and this easily translates to the corporate stage, which makes him not only a great comedian to have but also a wonderful host!
Crackhouse Presents: Papi Zak (MAS)
Fri & Sat,
15th & 16th March 2019
Showtime: 9pm (doors open at 8pm)
Tickets: RM40 online / RM50 walk-in
1. Doors and Bar opens at 8.00pm, show starts at 9pm
2. By 8.45pm we are required to release all no-show bookings and reserved seats
3. We do not accept requests for ticket refunds
4. For student purchases, bring your Student ID with you and flash your card upon registration at the door. No card, no entry.
5. Intended for mature audiences only
6. Seating arrangements are kept to the Clubs discretion only.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
16th Mar 21:00
RM40 online / RM50 walk-in