Here are some of the picks of the week ahead for the Bar and Club scene here in Kuala Lumpur wi...
In the heart of the chic and bustling Changkat Bukit Bintang is the famous Havana Bar & Grill where KL-ites and visitors have been drinking, dining and dancing the evenings away for the past 20 years. Whether you’re kicking back with a speciality mojito, catching up with friends or celebrating a special occasion, our friendly crew always aim to make sure you have a great night out.
The Club : Upstairs at Havana, you will find a multi-entertainment space that caters for a full party experience – two spacious rooms, two beautiful balconies, four bars & a rooftop terrace, Havana is ideal for birthdays, hen’s parties, private functions and other special occasions
Main Room : The Main Room is without a doubt one of the best places in KL to party! International DJs spin old-school & retro hits every Friday & Saturday nights. Drinks specials all night long. Reservations recommended.
Next Room : The newly opened Next Room boasts a stunning bar, a roomy balcony & a rooftop terrace for those who just want to chill out. Also available for private functions.
Dress Code : We welcome all fashion-tastes! Smart casual preferred for the club (i.e. no flip-flops nor singlets)
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry at any time
- Management reserves the right to extricate anyone causing disturbances including but not limited to, violence, injury & harm to others, unwanted advances, derogatory and/or defamatory remarks, theft of any kind, damages to property, uncouth and/or unbecoming behaviour, taking, selling and/or distributing drugs of any kind
- No outside food & drink allowed. No firearms nor any sort of weaponry allowed. No pets/animals allowed. No illegal drugs allowed. We require that all bags are checked before allowing entry
- Couples and mixed groups only
- Under 21s not allowed. We will check your ID