Find the best events and parties for the third week of August within Klang Valley. Plan your Kuala&n...
We dreamed up JOLOKO to be the perfect spot we’d like to hang out in. A blend of comfort, design, and a whole lot of crazy.
Located in Chow Kit beside Hotel Stripes, JOLOKO is a Restaurant & Bar that has a delicious selection of spicy Caribbean style BBQ from the grill, enough Mezcal and Tequila to make you start speaking Spanish, all sorts of natural wines, and cocktails that will make you feel the ocean breeze.
- Music style is a blend of African, Brazilian, and Caribbean disco.
- Beverage prices net from
- Beers - RM 20,
- Wine - Between RM 25 and RM 46/gls - between RM 125 and RM 500 / bottle,
- Cocktails - between RM 34 and RM 44,
- Spirits (1 Shot): Tequila - Starting at RM 15, Mezcal - Starting at RM 20.
- No dress code, though they would recommend dressing for the tropics :)
Opening hours: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun - 5 pm till 1 am. Friday and Saturday - 5 pm till 2 am. The kitchen is open from 6 pm till 11 pm.