Marini’s on 57 is launching a brand new ladies’ night for the fine and all around fabulo...
Miss Ellie Tea House located just outside of Kuala Lumpur is a cosy English-style tea house located in the foothills of Taman Melawati, best known for their fresh, daily-baked scones & homemade preserves.
They also serve wholesome hot meals, salads, scrumptious desserts and delectable cakes, all lovingly cooked and baked in-house! Enjoy a selection of fine teas & tisanes, freshly ground coffee and other wonderful homemade beverages to quench any thirst. Be it a quick bite or a leisurely meal, a celebration or an escape, a private event or an impromptu affair, Miss Ellie Tea House welcomes you with open hearts & happy smiles!
- NO SERVICE CHARGE / SERVICE TAX (SST)
- Alcohol and pork free.
- BYO (wine only) is allowed, corkage RM30 per bottle applies (glassware & service provided)
- Event space available (recommended max 32-36 pax)
- FREE on-street parking
- House-made/-brewed i.e. tea, coffee, cold brew, hot chocolate, lemonade, juice from RM5.50 – RM14.
- No smoking.
- Strictly no outside food or drinks.
- Outside cakes will be charged ‘cakage’ if consumed on-premise (RM 3 per person, min charge RM30 per cake)
Opening hours: Tuesday - Saturday 12pm - 9.30pm, Sunday & Monday (Closed)