New World Petaling Jaya Hotel is celebrating the Mid-Autumn festival with the introduction of&n...
The flavourful melting pot that is Malaysian cuisine, renowned throughout Southeast Asia, is on show at Pasar Baru, New World Petaling Jaya Hotel, a delightful and delicious celebration of the country’s delicious, authentic delicacies.
Inspired by the fun and flavour of Malaysia’s lively street food markets, where guests can meander and pick and choose from live cooking stations serving up fresh-made Indian and Malay curries, Chinese wok stir-fries and Tandoori dishes. That is if they can pull themselves away from the buffet and appetisers delivered fresh from the kitchen. Local-recipe drinks are the perfect accompaniment but the crowning glory has got to be the heaving dessert table, which of course has traditional cendol – a concoction of rice-flour noodles, palm sugar, coconut milk, shaved ice and sweetened red kidney beans – always on offer.
While Pasar Baru salutes Malaysia’s many-cultured cuisine and food-obsessed lifestyle, it also serves Western favourites and makes for a charming breakfast setting. Traditional morning comfort foods, tasty side dishes and breakfast pastries, with rich coffee and aromatic teas selection, start everyone’s day off deliciously.
- Breakfast Buffet | Daily | 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. | RM68nett
- Lunch Buffet | Mon - Fri | 12 noon to 2:30 p.m. | RM98nett
- Weekend Hi-Tea | Sat, Sun & Public Holidays | 12 noon to 4 p.m. | RM98nett (2+1 Offer)
- Dinner Buffet | Daily | 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. | RM128nett (1+1 Offer)
- Seafood with Mee November onwards| Friday and Saturday | 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm | RM148 nett per person
Opening Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily