Looking for the best vegetarian/vegan restaurants in Kuala Lumpur? If so, you’re in the right place. Not only you will find the best vegetarian restaurants but also some of the best vegan restaurants here.
For Bella's list, she has picked some vegetarian/vegan restaurants, covering cuisines from Japanese and Thai, right through to European. The only thing better than eating out is eating out with all of your friends.
Vegetarians, vegans, the health conscious and those simply trying to live a little lighter don’t have to depend on salads alone when visiting Kuala Lumpur. There are plenty of vegetarian restaurants in the city of Kuala Lumpur that aim to please all palates.
Casual, pricey, upscale and affordable vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Kuala Lumpur has loads of great options! Offering food is so delicious even the most carnivorous eaters won’t think twice about a soybean burger. So now, let's find out which 7 best restaurants are on her list!
This is one of my favourite places for tasty and healthy homemade Indian food. Their food is 100% No Colouring, No Egg, and No MSG. Foods are delicious, kitchen is clean, and the staffs are very friendly and helpful. What I love the most is their "Ganga Aloo Chat", it is a yogurt based salad. Although it tastes a little bit over spicy for me, I love it made with yummy fresh ingredient and yogurt. Definitely worth to try!
- Address: 19, Lorong Kurau, Taman Bukit Pantai, 59100, Kuala Lumpur.
- Tel: +603 2284 2119
- WAZE: The Ganga Cafe
- Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 9am - 11pm & Sunday 10am - 3pm
Annalakshmi is where I can enjoy the wide range of mouth watering north and south Indian delicacies. Especially love their weekend buffet, always serving delicious, fresh and healthy cooked food. I can taste both north and south Indian traditional delicacies in one time.
- Address: Annalakshi @ The Temple of Fine Arts, 116, Jalan Berhala, Brickfields, 50470, Kuala Lumpur.
- Tel: +603 2274 0799
- Opening hours: Open 6 Days a Week Lunch: 11.30am - 3.00pm, Dinner: 6.30pm - 10.00pm. Closed on Monday
If you love Japanese food, this is something you will never want to miss out! Zen House serving the modern vegan and vegetarian Japanese food in a flavoursome and creative way. Definitely have to try out their Bento, and Vegan Sashimi! The Vegan Sashimi is made with vegetables and all ingredients are organic.
- Address: B-27, Basement One, Sunway Velocity Mall, Jalan Cheras, Maluri, Batu 2-1/2, Cheras, 55100.
- Tel: +603 9286 7118
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun: 10:00-22:00
Love Thai Food? Tom Yam Soup? Green Curry? This is the first Thai vegetarian restaurant in Malaysia. What I love most about their food is how they combined the Malaysia style into Thai dishes to create a tasty Thai street style dishes. Recommended to try out their pineapple fried rice and green curry mutton, it will light up your taste buds.
- Address: Lot 118, Batu 3 Jalan Klang Lama. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +603 7972 6100
- Opening hours: Monday - Sunday 12:30pm - 2:30pm, 6:00pm - 9:30pm
I've really enjoyed dining here, great food and services, the amazingly tasty wholesome burger yummy till make you go OMG! They have plenty of selection, if you have no idea what to order, just order their "Whatever" and they will decide for you.
- Address: Bangsar, 98 Lorong Maarof Jalan Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur 59100, Malaysia
- Tel: +6019 261 7070
- Opening hours: Monday - Sunday 11am - 11pm
This is my favourite vegetarian restaurant so far, if you are looking for a fine dining vegetarian/vegan restaurant, this will be the one. From starters to main to dessert, all are extremely tasty. Highly recommended even if you are not a vegetarian, also must try out their Mediterranean Spiced Patatas Burger with Homemade Chips. You'll definitely enjoy your dining experience here.
- Address: 19 Lorong Kurau | Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur 59100, Malaysia (Besides The Ganga Cafe)
- Tel: +6010 288 2654
- Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 1130am - 2:30pm, 630pm - 1130pm. Closed on Sunday
LN stands for 'Loving Nature', is a 100% plant-based vegan restaurant. I love their concept; this is actually the first vegan-only restaurant I have found in Kuala Lumpur. Highly recommended hand drip coffee, vegan cheese lasagne and pizza, not forgetting the 100% plant-based ice cream.
- Address: 16, Jalan Solaris 4, Mont Kiara. Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 6206 3349
- Opening hours: Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 10pm, Closed on Monday
The City List - Discover the best nightlife in Kuala Lumpur ®