Kuala Lumpur's nightlife is abuzz with an incredible array of Bar & Club events.&n...
Boasting over 25,000 square-feet, Zion Club KL is built to be the heartbeat of Changkat Bukit Bintang's nightlife experience. This state-of-the-art entertainment venue aims to reinvent the clubbing scene with a one-of-a-kind atmosphere for those looking for an elevated euphoric experience. This 2-storey mega structure is host to a few spaces namely Phabric, 808 and Reggae Café Bar. Each space serves varying atmospheres, depending on what you're feeling on the night. What makes Zion Club KL a nightlife haven is its lively affair from the ground-up. The club sits on banquets and bars on the ground level - welcoming guests with an urban-swanky (yet sophisticated) ambience. On its upper-floor, guests are greeted with an impressive island and champagne bar, completed with a cosy scenic view. This catalyst new wave of trendy, ultra-chic interior club leaves its doors open to all-night partying!
- Climax Wednesday - Sly & Mofelix, DJ Kush & MC Black GS
- Guilty Pleasure Thursday - Pauline, Ladyanna, Jenni F
- Vice Friday - Kyuz, Keith Mintz, Sean Beazzie, Kino, Def
- Holy Smoke Saturday - Kyuz, Mr Deadwood, TigerMing Cookie, NFJ, Chaoz, Vibe
- Afrobeat Sunday - DJ Kush & DJ Mike, DJ Jimmy & Black GS
- Grind Wednesday - Tipsy Han, Kino, Naro
- Vibe Thursday - Kino, Naro, Kyuz
- Uncensored Friday - Nesh, Lethal Skillz, Vandal, Tipsy Han, Kino
- Movement Saturday - J Dougie, Naro, Tipsy Han
Beer (From RM10-RM30) | Glass of wine (From RM21 onwards) | Cocktail (From RM20 onwards) | Brandy per bottle (From RM498 onwards) | Whisky per bottle (From RM388 onwards) | Average bottle of house spirits (From RM388 onwards)
The Management reserves the right to reject / dismiss / decline any customers to entry the premises if there is any misconduct, inappropriate behaviours whether subject to physically or verbally.
Opening hours: Every day : 6pm - 5am
See Our Review: 11 Best Nightclubs in Kuala Lumpur for 2018!