Whether you are looking for a laid back lounge, dining or an all and out party scene, Kuala Lumpur has it all. Home to numerous nightlife hotspots, ranging from classy ristorantes to cocktail lounges, rooftop bars and nightclubs, you will never be bored of the Kuala Lumpur nightlife. The rooftop bars and restaurant scene are quickly becoming a playground for city goers in the mood for some fun. With one of the top questions being asked of where to go in Kuala Lumpur at night, you will most definitely not be short of options. here’s our round-up of the best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur.
Elysium Bar & Terrace
This is the perfect spot for a sunset view and to indulge in some evening cocktails. Offering a warm and pleasant vibe, along with affordable drinks, exquisite views and international DJs throughout the month, this is a bar that you don’t want to miss out on when experiencing the Kuala Lumpur nightlife. Happy hours here occur daily from 17:00 to 21:00 so be sure to arrive early enough to get the best spot for sunset.
- Located at Wisma Goldhill. No. 67 Jalan Raja Chulan. Level 31 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Phone: +60 14-237 0371
- Opening Hours: Tuesday - Sunday 17::00 - 03:00, Closed on Mondays
Bridge Bar Kuala Lumpur @ G-Tower - Jalan Tun Razak
Bridge Bar is an exclusive nightclub and a great place to experience the Kuala Lumpur Nightlife. Suspended between the two blocks of G-Tower hotel, you can enjoy some of the most thrilling views of the city. For the R&B and Jazz lovers, this bar is perfect and guarantees an unforgettable experience. Exclusive and intimate, this is a great bar in Kuala Lumpur if you are looking for something more relaxing and soul soothing.
Set up in a location that will give you the best views of the city skyline, Mantra bar is the perfect place to let your hair down after a busy day. Infamous for their bespoke cocktails and delicious food, you will find this to be a real gem amongst the Kuala Lumpur nightlife. Featuring a subdued colour scheme, you can enjoy your time here in a cosy atmosphere while taking in the nightlife vibes.
- Located at Rooftop Bangsar Village II. Phone: +60 17-344 8299
- Opening hours: Monday - Thursday: 4:30 pm - 1:30 am & Friday - Saturday: 4:30 pm - 3:00 am
Stratosphere at the Roof
Found atop an infinity grassed helipad, this is Asia’s first and only bar to be found in such a unique location next to the popular mall, known as One Utama. Part of the gastro and entertainment hub “The Roof” With 360 degree panoramic views of the city and luxurious features, it goes without saying that this is one of the best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur. Offering tasty dishes from the main menu and world class cocktails, this is the perfect place to indulge in an early dinner and then enjoy a few drinks out on the stratosphere while taking in the magnificent views.
- Located at 1 First Avenue Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia : Phone: +60 3-8605 3388
- Opening Hours: Tuesday - Sunday 18::00 - 02:00, Closed on Mondays
Marini's on 57
You can expect delicious Italian food and a phenomenal view at this sophisticated bar. The à la carte menu offers a variety of the finest Italian cuisine that you can enjoy why taking in the incredible atmosphere at one of the best bars in Kuala Lumpur. You can also enjoy sipping on some of the finest single malt whisky collection, while immersed in the old-world Italian charm of the whisky lounge. If you would prefer, they also offer a selection of wines from a notable wine list.
- Located at Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC. Phone: +60 3-2386 6030
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Thursday - 5 pm to 1:30am & Friday and Saturday - 5 pm to 3am
Canopy Rooftop & Lounge by Tiger Bay London
With a chilled out vibe, great music, shisha and even better drinks, this is an amazing place to relax and enjoy a few beverages. They also offer a great selection of food, so you don’t need to worry about being hungry. Divided into a lounge, cocktail bar, VIP lounge and rooftop canopy, this is definitely not a place where you are likely to get bored. There’s plenty to do here, so whether you just want to relax with a few friends or if you more interested in partying the night away, this is the place for you.
- Located at Lot 183 Jalan Mayang off Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday: 12:00 - 02:00, Friday - Saturday: 12:00 - 03:00 & Sunday: 12:00 - 01:00
Roofino Skydining & Bar
If you want to enjoy sipping on cocktails while taking in a fabulous 360 degree view of KL, accompanied by some fantastic music then Roofino Skydining & Bar is a great place to drink in Kuala Lumpur. With indoor and outdoor sections, we suggest to reserve in advance if you would like to be seated outdoor's whilst indoor's offers just as an amazing view and sunsets.
- Located at 34th Floor, Trillion KL, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia : Phone +60 16-283 2713
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday : 12:00 - 01:00 : Thursday to Saturday : 12:00 - 02:00
Luna Bar Off Jalan P Ramlee
One of the most well known bars in Kuala Lumpur and offers some incredible views of the city. Whether you are looking for a light dinner in a lounge type bar, perhaps accompanied by an outdoor pool or something more trendy, like an exclusive restaurant that overlooks the pool area, you will find it here, at Luna Bar. If you want to know where to go in Kuala Lumpur at night, this is definitely a great option.
- Located at 34th Floor, Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, Jalan Punchak Off Jalan P. Ramlee: Phone: +60 3-2332 7777
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday & Sunday 3:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m, Friday, Saturday, Eve of Public Holiday 3:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
Skybar at Traders hotel
This is an award-winning bar found on the 33rd floor of Traders Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Offering a variety of cocktails, nightly DJ’s and amazing views, this is the place to be if you looking for a party and a good time. Have received a number of awards, including; Best Malaysian Bar, Best Nightlife Experience, Best Bar in the Country, it’s no surprise that this is one of the best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur.
- Located at Level 33, Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Phone: +60 3-2332 9888
- Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday 10am - 1am, Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holidays : 10am - 3am
View @ G Tower - Jalan Tun Razak
A rooftop bar and a nightclub all in one, a great place to drink in Kuala Lumpur if you are looking for an after work party. With an exquisite panoramic view of the city and sunsets over the montanic horizon of Jalan Ampang, you can expect a richness of elegance, grace and etiquette. There is a very strict dress code here and you will need to ensure that you look the part if you want to indulge in glamour.
Heli Lounge Bar
- Located at Level 37, Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Phone: +60 3-2110 5034
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday 17:00 - 00:00, Thursday 17:00 - 02:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 - 03:00
Deep Blue at The Face Suites
Boasting amazing views of Kuala Lumpur's landmark KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers, the latest addition to Kuala Lumpur's bar scene situated on Level 51 of The Facesuites styles a uniquely designed contemporary interior inside and a unique outdoor roof terrace. Stunning views with signature cocktails to match and a variety of Malaysian and western food choices combined with a diverse music policy and themed nights.
- Located at 1020,Jalan Sultan Ismail Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. +60 3-2168 1671
- Opening hours: Sunday 11am -12am Monday - Thursday 11am - 1am : Weekends & Public Holiday Eve 11am - 2am
Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar
- Located at Regalia Residence, 37 Floor, 2 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Chow Kit, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Phone: +60 3-2742 1098
- Opening hours: 11am to 2am Daily (Restaurant last call 11.30 pm; Bar last call 1.30 am)