Whether you are looking for a laid back lounge, dining or an all and out party scene, Kuala Lumpur has it all. Home to numerous nightlife hotspots, ranging from classy ristorantes to cocktail lounges, rooftop bars and nightclubs, you will never be bored of the Kuala Lumpur nightlife. The rooftop bars and restaurant scene are quickly becoming a playground for Kuala Lumpur city goers in the mood for some fun. With one of the top questions being asked of where to go in Kuala Lumpur at night, you will most definitely not be short of options. here’s our round-up of the best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur in 2019.
[Updated 8 September 2018]
Recently opened Vertigo boasts the highest 'Hotel' rooftop bar in Kuala Lumpur. With unobstructed views from the 59th floor at the 5-star Banyan Tree hotel, mixologists crafting personalised drinks, south-east Asian style tapas and DJs at the weekends makes a worthy new addition to the Kuala Lumpur rooftop bar scene. Draught beer prices start from RM28+, wine from RM19+, Tapas from R
- Located at Level 59, Banyan Tree Residence, 2, Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +603 2113 1822
- Opening Hours: Daily 17:30 – 01:00
2. Bridge Bar Kuala Lumpur @ G-Tower - Jalan Tun Razak
Bridge Bar is an exclusive venue and a great place to experience the Kuala Lumpur views. The First of two bars that we feature in G-Tower, this particular bar is suspended between the two blocks of the hotel, where you can enjoy some of the most thrilling views of the city. For the R&B and Jazz lovers, this bar is perfect and guarantees an unforgettable experience. Exclusive and intimate, this is a great bar in Kuala Lumpur if you are looking for something more relaxing and soul soothing.
- Located at Level 30, GTower, 199, Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2168 1952
- Opening Hours: Sunday - Thursday 16:00 - Midnight, Friday & Saturday 16:00 - 01:00
Set on the Rooftop at Bangsar Village II giving you some of the best views of Kuala Lumpur's skyline, Mantra bar is the perfect place to let your hair down after a busy day. Infamous for their bespoke cocktails and delicious food, you will find this to be a real gem amongst KL's nightlife. Featuring a subdued colour scheme, you can enjoy your time here in a cosy atmosphere while taking in the nightlife vibes.
- Located at Rooftop Bangsar Village II.
- Phone: +60 17-344 8299
- Opening hours: Monday - Thursday: 4:30 pm - 1:30 am & Friday - Saturday: 4:30 pm - 3:00 am
Found atop an infinity grassed helipad, this is Asia’s first and only bar to be found in such a unique location next to the popular mall, known as One Utama. Part of the gastro and entertainment hub “The Roof” With 360 degree panoramic views of the city and luxurious features, it goes without saying that this is one of the best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur. Offering tasty dishes from the main menu and world class cocktails, this is the perfect place to indulge in an early dinner and then enjoy a few drinks out on the stratosphere while taking in the magnificent views.
- Located at 1 First Avenue Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-8605 3388
- Opening Hours: Tuesday - Sunday 18:00 - 02:00, Closed on Mondays
You can expect delicious Italian food and a phenomenal view at this award winning sophisticated bar. The à la carte menu offers a variety of the finest Italian cuisine that you can enjoy why taking in the incredible atmosphere at one of the best bars in Kuala Lumpur. You can also enjoy sipping on some of the finest single malt whisky collection, while immersed in the old-world Italian charm of the whisky lounge. If you would prefer, they also offer a selection of wines from a notable wine list.
- Located at Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC.
- Phone: +60 3-2386 6030
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 5 pm to 1:30am & Friday and Saturday 5 pm to 3am
With a chilled out vibe, great music, shisha and even better drinks, this is an amazing place to relax and enjoy a few beverages. They also offer a great selection of food, so you don’t need to worry about being hungry. Divided into a lounge, cocktail bar, VIP lounge and rooftop canopy, this is definitely not a place where you are likely to get bored. There’s plenty to do here, so whether you just want to relax with a few friends or if you more interested in partying the night away, this is the place for you.
- Located at Lot 183 Jalan Mayang off Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 16-497 2169
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday: 12:00 - 02:00, Friday - Saturday: 12:00 - 03:00 & Sunday: 12:00 - 01:00
If you want to enjoy sipping on cocktails while taking in a fabulous 360 degree view of KL, accompanied by some fantastic music then Roofino Skydining & Bar is a great place to drink in Kuala Lumpur. With indoor and outdoor sections, we suggest reserving in advance if you would like to be seated outdoor's whilst indoor's offers just as an amazing view and sunsets.
- Located at Regalia Residence Level 37th floor, Madison Block, No. 2, Jalan Anjung Putra, Off Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 16-283 2713
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday: 12:00 - 01:00, Thursday to Saturday: 12:00 - 02:00
One of the most well known bars in Kuala Lumpur and offers some incredible views of the city. Whether you are looking for a light dinner in a lounge type bar, perhaps accompanied by an outdoor pool or something more trendy, like an exclusive restaurant that overlooks the pool area, you will find it here, at Luna Bar. If you want to know where to go in Kuala Lumpur at night, this is definitely a great option.
- Located at 34th Floor, Pacific Regency Hotel Suites, Jalan Punchak Off Jalan P. Ramlee:
- Phone: +60 3-2332 7777
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday & Sunday 3:00 p.m - 1:00 a.m, Friday, Saturday, Eve of Public Holiday 3:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
This is an award-winning bar found on the 33rd floor of Traders Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Offering a variety of cocktails, nightly DJ’s and amazing views, this is the place to be if you looking for a party and a good time. Have received a number of awards, including; Best Malaysian Bar, Best Nightlife Experience, Best Bar in the Country, it’s no surprise that this is one of the best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur.
- Located at Level 33, Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Phone: +60 3-2332 9888
- Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday 10am - 1am, Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holidays: 10am - 3am
10. View Rooftop Bar at GTower - Jalan Tun Razak
A rooftop bar and a nightclub all in one with weekly events it's a great place to drink in Kuala Lumpur if you are looking for an after work party. With an exquisite panoramic view of the city and sunsets over the montanic horizon of Jalan Ampang, you can expect a richness of elegance, grace and etiquette. There is a very strict dress code here and you will need to ensure that you look the part if you want to indulge in glamour.
- Located at Level 29, GTower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2168 1881
- Opening Hours: Monday thru Thursday 16:00 - 23:00, Friday & Saturday 16:00 - 03:00
Located near to KL Tower on Jalan Sultan Ismali, this hidden gem is fast becoming known as the go to Sky bar in Kuala Lumpur, It is, in fact, a Helipad by day and a pop up bar from Sunset (6pm) onwards, Little tip, we suggest you get there slightly earlier if you want to secure the better seats. Access to the helipad is via three flights of stairs and entrance is free from 5 - 9pm If you choose to go after 9pm you do need to purchase at least one glass of drink and the dress code is a little strict as the main bar downstairs opens.
- Located at Level 37, Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +60 3-2110 5034
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday 17:00 - 00:00, Thursday 17:00 - 02:00, Friday & Saturday 17:00 - 03:00
Boasting amazing views of Kuala Lumpur's landmark KL Tower and Petronas Twin Towers, the latest addition to Kuala Lumpur's bar scene situated on Level 51 of The Facesuites styles a uniquely designed contemporary interior inside and a unique outdoor roof terrace. Stunning views with signature cocktails to match and a variety of Malaysian and western food choices combined with a diverse music policy and themed nights.
- Located at 1020, Jalan Sultan Ismail Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +60 3-2168 1671
- Opening hours: Sunday 11am -12am Monday - Thursday 11am - 1am : Weekends & Public Holiday Eve 11am - 2am
Overlooking the Iconic Twin Tower & KL Tower this sky dining experience with spectacular views of Kuala Lumpur is situated on the 37th floor of the Regalia Residence. From a great selection of drinks including a well curated wine list, you can choose from a formal dinner inside or the more casual alfresco area outside. We suggest booking well in advance, particularly for sunset or on special occasions.
- Located at Regalia Residence, 37 Floor, 2 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Chow Kit, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +60 3-2742 1098
- Opening hours: 11am to 2am Daily (Restaurant last call 11.30 pm; Bar last call 1.30 am)
Signature cocktails and unobstructed views of the city from the newest Rooftop bar in Kuala Lumpur, Man Tao is a relaxed chilled out affair on the 21st Floor of Hotel Stripes next to the infinity pool. With themed nights (subject to change) on Thursday (Ladies night 6-9pm), Friday (Gin Night 6-9pm) and Saturday (Cocktail night 6-9pm) plus Asian style tapas bites creates a perfect mix for enjoying sunsets over the city.
- Located at Hotel Stripes, 25, Jalan Kamunting, Chow Kit, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 2038 0000
- Opening hours: Tuesdays to Saturdays: 6pm - 12 am, Sunday & Public Holiday: 12pm - 7pm (closed on Monday)
Check out the latest events in Kuala Lumpur by visiting:
Our top nightclubs in Kuala Lumpur for 2019 are also listed here